- I am originally from Atlanta, Ga, but don't have a southern accent.
- I went to CU Boulder for undergrad, and only went skiing once.
- I used to run a 32-horse barn and taught kids how to ride.
- Apparently my great-great-grandmother practiced witchcraft. (If you're reading this, the spell worked)
- I've been chased by a Manta Ray and stung by a Sting Ray.
- I'm afraid of heights and desperately want to go skydiving.
- My relationship with design fluctuates between "Wow, that's amazing," and "Damn, I wish I thought of that."